KONICA MINOLTA STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
In response to the recent development of COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, we want to assure you that Konica Minolta has a thorough and comprehensive business continuity plan in place to protect our employees, our customers, and our business.
Konica Minolta is committed to ensure the health and safety of our people working for the Group and their families as a top priority, making efforts to prevent the infection from spreading and carrying on with provision of products and services for our customers and society at large. This is executed in accordance with the local government’s guidance, instructions and regulations in each country that we operate in.
COVID-19 Circuit Breaker: Heightened safe-distancing measures in Singapore [Updated on 18 June 2020]
In view of the Singapore government’s COVID-19 measures to transit into Phase 2 from 19 June 2020 onwards, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Asia will reopen our premises in Singapore in compliance with required safe management requirements set by the authorities.
The following premises Regional Headquarter office at 30 Pasir Panjang Road, Mapletree Business City (MBC), National Operations (Singapore) Office at 10 Teban Gardens Crescent and Customer Engagement Centre at 31 Kaki Bukit Road 3, Techlink Building, will resume operations.
The safety and well being of all our employees and community is of paramount importance. While operations on site resumes, majority of our workforce remains to telecommute where possible to minimise risk and exposure to our employees. The management have also appointed Safe Management Officers to ensure that measures are strongly adhere to.
- All employees (core business function or support teams) whose job scope allows to work remotely will continue to do so to ensure minimal disruption to the products and services provided.
- Our technical hotline +65 6895 8555 continues to be available for any technical queries and support. As we will be prioritising assistance to essential service companies during this period, therefore our technical support team will only be providing on-site technical support for essential-service companies in Singapore.
- Our sales and account management team will continue to be contactable through email and over the phone, we strongly encourage to arrange virtual meetings during this period.
- All meetings and showroom visits to our offices in Singapore will have to done be by request and appointment only.
- SafeEntry check-in and check-out will be mandatory at all premises and visitors will be required to fill up a Health and Travel Declaration upon entry.
- Operations in our production facilities and warehouses in China has resume gradually to a stabilized output level aiming to keep up with the backlog that was created due to the closing of these factories and other coronavirus-related effects (e.g. delays through suppliers). As a Group, we have been working closely with supply chain, on global basis, to minimize supply risks.
COVID-19 Movement Control Order in Malaysia
Our business in Malaysia in resumed its operations nationwide on 13 May 2020, Wednesday. Companies operating in Malaysia can contact 1300-22-5556 for any technical assistance or 03-7801-2611 for enquiry. For the latest updates of our Malaysia office, please visit https://konicaminolta.com.my/home/.
Our operations in Vietnam
Companies operating in Vietnam can contact +84 (28) 3915 4242 (in Ho Chi Minh City) and +84 (24) 3776 7023 (in Hanoi) for any assistance. If you require further clarifications or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.konicaminolta.vn/business/en/about-us/covid-19-update/ for more updates.
Our operations in Thailand
Companies operating in Thailand can contact (66) 2 029 7000 for any assistance. For the latest updates of our Thailand office, please visit https://www.konicaminolta.co.th/
As we navigate through this unprecedented situation, we thank all our customers and partners for your understanding and support. Konica Minolta will continue to closely monitor the situation to ensure that the well-being of our employees, customers and partners are safeguarded.
If you require further clarifications or assistance, please contact email@example.com.